Tuesday, April 18, 2023

how to reject a counter offer politely email

When rejecting a counter offer, it's important to do so in a polite and professional manner. Here is a sample email you can use as a guide:

Subject: Regarding the Counter Offer

Dear [Hiring Manager's Name],

Thank you for your email with the counter offer. I appreciate your time and effort in trying to accommodate my requests.

After careful consideration, I have decided to decline the counter offer and continue with my plans to [insert reason why you are declining the offer, such as accepting another job offer or pursuing a different opportunity].

Please know that this decision was not an easy one, and I have enjoyed working with you and the team. I am grateful for the experience and the opportunity to have worked at [company name].

Thank you again for your understanding and support during this process. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist with the transition.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]




No comments:

Post a Comment

https://pieces-auto-maroc1.blogspot.com/

 https://pieces-auto-maroc1.blogspot.com/